Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Don't post a picture when you're not satisfied with it.

Today I wanna tell another thing I got to know about me.

Sometimes it occurs that I work on a picture and at the end I feel that I'm not satisfied with the result and  start thinking about posting it on my blog or G+ or whatever and to many times I posted it just because I thought I have to post something and then I was not satisfied because I posted crap :-) Weired I know.

So I stoped doing this. If I'm not satisfied with the result I delete it and do it again and more often I save it and have a look a few hours later or after sleeping a night and then I decide to post or to do ot.

Any comments?

Here a few pictures from the last days.

 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich auf eure Meinungen